The role includes full training and support. We are looking for someone who has enthusiasm, drive and passion to deliver the very highest standards. Someone who is keen to learn and develop their skills to ultimately move on to become a Nursery Manager.
Minimum NVQ Level 3 in Childcare. Applications welcome from existing Room Leaders looking to step up into a new role.
Key elements of the role include:
– Supporting the Nursery Manager in the operation of the nursery
– Ensuring that company safeguarding procedures are adhered to
– Overseeing the Teaching and Learning programmes for the children (In the Moment Planning)
– Showrounds of prospective parents
– Managing the Nursery in the absence of the Manager
– Ensuring that the nursery environment is kept to a high standard at all times
– Coaching and mentoring the staff teams
If you think you have what it takes to be a successful Deputy Manager, please apply and we would look forward to meeting you. Hours 7.15am-6.15pm, 4 days per week.