Our nursery is fully air conditioned and equipped with a fantastic range of top-quality equipment and resources. We are a warm, friendly team and welcome applications from unqualified nursery practitioners.
We are looking for enthusiastic, hard-working individuals who can join our friendly team of experienced practitioners and experience of working with children is an advantage but not necessary.
The job role includes:
– Full face-to-face induction
– ‘In the moment’ planning for activities for children. Ensuring that there are learning opportunities with every interaction.
– Ensuring that the environment is the best that it can be for the children at all times.
– Taking ‘special moment’ photographs of the children to send to parents (we will not be doing observations)
– Ensuring the safety and welfare of all children, at all times
– Four Day working week 7.15am-6.15pm (a day off each week) – Full Time
– 2/3 Days 7:15am – 6:15pm – Part Time
If you would like to be part of our fantastic new team, please apply and we would be happy to arrange an interview with you.