**We are looking for Nursery Practitioners (Level 2 or 3) to work 7.15am-6.15pm **
We have been rated Top 20 Mid-Size Nursery Group Of 2021,2022 and 2023 by Day Nurseries UK!!
- Paid day off to celebrate your birthday
- Monthly appreciation raffle
- Career opportunities: Ongoing development and early years quality training and mentoring
- Childcare staff discount 50%
- Free Uniform
- Refer a friend bonus for qualified staff of £500
- Closed at Christmas!
Our beautiful nursery is fully air conditioned and equipped with a fantastic range of equipment. This is a fabulous opportunity to work in a caring, professional, and family- centred nursey.
At Perfect Start, we employ friendly, approachable staff who are willing to learn and develop. This means that our working environments are lovely places to work for like-minded childcare professionals, which is exactly how it should be for the children in our care.
Our ethos is the ‘children are at the heart of every decision that we make’ and this is followed through at every level of the company.
– We use ‘In the Moment Planning’, so no written plans to write.
– We don’t do observations – instead we just send ‘moment’ photographs to parents
– We have a full wellness package that will be launching at the end of April, including benefits for staff and more.
– You will be a ‘key person’ for a small group of children. You will be able to choose which age group to work with
– We offer training and progression for all staff looking to progress to Room Leader roles and above.
If you are still reading this and think that Perfect Start could be a good fit for you, please contact us for more information.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We take safeguarding seriously and follow safe recruitment procedures. An enhanced DBS check will be required for this role and full referencing checks.